Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Xp Sp3?

Lightbulb Well....

I have no problems ...............but i see what you are saying.....its true, there are some real head scratchers lately. Hopefully the team members can figure this out, and PepiMK keeps the updates coming.....

Exclamation

Updates do add on to the definitions, but the question is that does it fix the flaws?

It seems like a tight situation.

Now that's over... I just can't seem to figure why?
    i know why.

Please say so.

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    And some "researching" .
    i couldnt care less anymore about anything.

Default I eman updates....

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Updates do add on to the definitions, but the question is that does it fix the flaws?

It seems like a tight situation.
    as in updates to program, teatimer. etc. to fix issues

I never thought about that.

Odd. The "Bully" (PS2) is so fun.

"auslogics registry defrag" and "auslogics disc defrag" is a joke, i have found out that after checking their behaviour for some days. i tried the built in defrag in xp, and it said i must defrag and then i used "auslogics disc defrag" and after that i didnt need to defrag according to the xp defrag, that is good. but the strange thing is that both "registry defrag" and "disc defrag" does show up that they improved my computer speed by 1% often when i run them, why doesnt they say 0% sometimes? sometimes they say 13% and other things but never 0%. they say 1% even when i have just run them right before. and when uninstalling them their web page pop up and wants my e-mail adress or something like that.

i would stay away from joke programs like this, i am disappointed because i thought they were good programs. they didnt give speed improvements either.

I would disagree blues. Even just simple computing like a browsing session or just typing for half an hour or so, might trigger a result of Auslogics.

If you would say use Registry Defragment (which I will stay away from) and then run it again after reboot, there will be no difference and Auslogics will tell you it is not necessary.

PCTools Firewall is a joke, if you ask me.

i couldnt connect to the internet after installing pctools firewall so i agree with you.

did you see a speed improvement on your computer after running auslogics programs? because i didnt. maybe auslogics programs have some kind of fake timer that works random. open a browser window when installing/uninstalling something is unacceptable, maybe i shall stop using izarc, superantispyware and a-squared because of this. i also hate this toolbars.

i remove what i dont need with nlite, it is some of the best programs i know including revo. i couldnt get revo to uninstall java, it just opened the java installer and then i got a message that java was installed again but it found some registry entries even when not uninstalling java.