Thread: VIRTUMONDE Infected - Help Appreciated!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation VIRTUMONDE Infected - Help Appreciated!!!

Hey. First i just wan't to say that ive been reading the other posts about Virtumonde and i didnt know if i should post my quest there or if i should create a new one... Anyways.

ALL MY INFO:
    Well, the pc just started to slower and slower and at the end i restarted the computer to SafeMode and scanned it with Ad-Aware and Spy-Bot. Both of them detected 1 infection! Virtumonde. It was located in:

HKEY_USERS > S-1-5-21-472136900-3222424326-2930229843-1000 > Software > Microsoft > contim

i looked for it in the Registry editor (i didnt remove or change anything)!

I totally belived that the virus was gone after those scans. but after a normal reboot it showed up again in the same place as before (i scanned with spybot again).

Then i strated to be alittle scared of that crap! so i started googling abit and i found some programs that was only for removing this virus, here's some of them:

FxV Monde
    VundoFix v6.5.10
    I also found another program with the same name "VundoFix"

I scanned the pc with those scanners to (in safe mode) and both of them came up CLEAN!!!! and i really couldnt belive my eyes! What kinda removed virus is this?

And thats pretty much all i know! ow, aight.. i read the other posts and i saw that u recommended them to download "ComboFix" and scan the pc.
    i did as you guys told me to, and here's the log!

http://www.speedyshare.com/939333364.html<<-The log
    When you press download. It will come up a new window with the log.
    so, you won't be downloading it!!!

Please respond with some good news! -Najkiie
    You can also reach me through my hotmail adress if you need to!:

Last edited by tashi; 2008-07-01 at 08:26. Reason: removed email address, disabled link, removed language