hello, spybot-s&d team. total newbie here. don't know what to do and where to post this. sorry if i misposted.

been using spybot-s&d for several months with bit defender internet security with no problem. two days ago, as i performed a scan using spybot-s&d, it has detected 'virtumonde.dll'. tried using the 'fix & immunize' utility, i received a succesfull removal of said anomaly. by the way i followed the instruction on the information window of spybot-s&d(turn-off internet connection & restart system. thanks!). made two passes and i received a congratulatory remark from spybot-s&d for there were no immediate threat detected. i also performed a deep system scan and full system scan with bit defender and came out clean.

this morning as i opened my pc, a message from spybot-s&d popped up with this message: spybot-s&d has detected an important.... category: system startup global entry, change: value added, entry: BM1bf55fd6, old data: -, new data: Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\ldyfeiux.dll",s

i tried denying the change since i don't know what is that message for. afterwhich another window pops up with this message: spybot-s&d has detected...category: browser helper object, change value added, entry: {B0E76A8B-5B4C-48E2-A91C-7D0D70B0454D}, which i also denied.

then another message: spybot-s&d has detected...category: system startup global entry, change: value added, entry BM1bf55fd6, old data: -, new data: Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ldyfeiux.dll",s , which i also denied.

this will just repeat itself over and over as i deny changes.

my question: what will i do?

suggestions will be highly appreciated. really need help. thank you also for reading. sorry for such a lengthy post. i just don't know how to go about this.