Thread: submit sites to maybe be included in immunize?

Default submit sites to maybe be included in immunize?

is it allowed to submit malicious sites to this forum so it may possibly be included in the spybot immunize, i do that to hphosts forum. if it isnt allowed, why not? we will help protect eachother when doing so.

Sounds like SaferNetworking Forums doesn't like that. Just joking . However, I don't think this forum allows that.

However, if you have something you would like to add to Spybot's database feel free to visit the NEW OR UNDETECTED.

I guess the thread has just been missed

We always welcome suggested additions to the database at detections@spybot.info

And once the community parts of OpenSBI have been made public, submissions in the form of IELinks for example are even easier I think
    (IELinks isn't used for immunization, but would be a start)
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    I guess the thread has just been missed

We always welcome suggested additions to the database at detections@spybot.info

And once the community parts of OpenSBI have been made public, submissions in the form of IELinks for example are even easier I think
    (IELinks isn't used for immunization, but would be a start)
    Woops. Looks like I missed that.

PepiMK, does the detection @ spybot.info is usually used for attaching the "infected" file?

Thanks for clarifying Pepi.

i have only one cd again from the test to use spybot on, but then i must copi them to a folder on the computer to be able to scan them using spybot, because it doesnt scan cds. what if i submit the trojans and malware that spybot doesnt find on the cd? i mean submitting malware that the other security software detect on the cd. but must i be 100% sure that it is real malware they find before submitting them? because i am not a expert and cant find out if it is false positives they find.

i have throwed the other cds/dvds in the garbage.

pepimk: i didnt see your post before being in the middle of my writin right now. i will submit what i find.