I run an FSC using Vista Home Premium and have just run a Rootalyzer deepscan and would like help with the results. (A quick scan came up with no problems.) Here is the log.

// info: Rootkit removal help file
// copyright: (c) 2008 Safer Networking Ltd. All rights reserved.

:: RootAlyzer Results
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Windows\Internet Logs\tvDebug.log"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Gordon\Desktop\To go to data drive\Malta 2007\December Holiday - MHB confirmation.eml:OECustomProperty:$DATA"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Gordon\Desktop\To go to data drive\Malta 2007\Malta booking_files\December Holiday.eml:OECustomProperty:$DATA"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Gordon\Desktop\To go to data drive\Malta 2007\Malta booking_files\Travel Confirmation EPUJZO.eml:OECustomProperty:$DATA"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Gordon\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF64A8.tmp"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Gordon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Local Folders\Inbox\44D915DC-00000001.eml:OECustomProperty:$DATA"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HpuFunction.dll"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\Session.dat"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\Updates.dat"
Directory:"No admin in ACL","C:\Windows\Internet Logs"
Directory:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\All Users\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtETmp"
Directory:"No admin in ACL","C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\SrtETmp"
Directory:"No admin in ACL","C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update"

Looking at other threads about Rootalyzer results, I assume that as I have an HP printer and use Norton, the entries referring to HP and Symantec can be ignored. I also recognise those referring to December holiday and Malta, which leaves the ones below:

File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Windows\Internet Logs\tvDebug.log"

File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Gordon\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF64A8.tmp"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Gordon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Local Folders\Inbox\44D915DC-00000001.eml:OECustomProperty:$DATA"
Directory:"No admin in ACL","C:\Windows\Internet Logs"

Any help/advice would be appreciated. I'm using version 0.2

Thank you.