Hello,

I ran Spybot tonight on my parent's computer for the first time in awhile. After updating the files (but not the software) I ran the program. After the search, it found 7 "problems." I then told it to fix all the problems, however it could only fix 5 of them because they could possibly be running. I went ahead and restarted the computer so I could get these problems taken care of. This is when the problem started. The log in screen popped up like it always does in windows when you first turn on a computer. When I clicked on the profile that I had been using S&D on, it went through the "normal" loading of the profile...except it didn't load. The desktop image comes up, and stayed there for maybe 20 seconds with nothing else happening or loading, then logs out back to the "welcome" screen. I tried clicking on the other profiles, and the same exact thing happens then too. I thought that I could possibly fix this in safe mode with a system restore, but I can not get any farther loading a profile in safe mode than I can normally. Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this problem?!?!?!

Thanks, reeder