Thread: hacktool craagle undetected

Default hacktool craagle undetected

i have the hacktool craagle that is undetected by spybot in a rar file i am going to submit. ad-aware and a-squared detected it and antivir detected heur/crypted in the rar file.

do spybot scan inside rar files? because if i extract it it could be dangerous i think. it is not a false positive because i have tested craagle myself.
    i could not submit it because i couldnt set a password on the rar file and send it in e-mail to you, just read my other thread about that.

this is information on craagle:

Craagle is an application that uses several search engines for finding serial numbers and cracks.
    When Craagle is installed, it creates the following files in the current folder:
    proxy.txt
    Options.ini or Craagle.ini

i dont know if you must use warez sites to get the cracks or if the results is inside craagle because i didnt try exactly that when testing it. but if you must visit warez sites to get the cracks then it may be dangerous to use.

it may not be a high risk but it is a potentially unwanted application.

should i submit it to you? i dont know how to submit it.

Angry

i wont waste time on this anymore when you dont reply.
    i will delete it from the computer.

it isnt me this is important for, but it maybe sounds like that. i just wanted to submit it to help you detect something that MAY get people infected with other malware. but you just dont care. you also ignore some people in the malware removal forum even when they are infected with malware. why? everybody deserves help, and not only people you like. is this person ignored only because he is using a filesharing program? http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=30343

i am sure someone of YOU also have used filesharing programs. using such programs doesnt mean that people is doing something illegal.

i was thinking about donating but i will not do it and never will because of your ignorance

i was registering here mainly to suggest new features and improvements to spybot, but it seems i have talked too much.

Exclamation

I'm going to say this calmly and politely:

It's only been 5 hrs so be patient!

Every day the owners of this site have to deal with dozens of querys and requests for help and with the current program troubles that people are experiancing, other less important issues, have to be put on the back burner until there sufficiant is time to deal with them and invitably somthings get forgotten which is why if your request hasn't been delt with you post a polite reminder to ask what the current situation is and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Terminator; 2008-07-04 at 20:15. Reason: Added extra comment and re-organised statement
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!