Thread: problem of vaccination spy boot 1.6...

Default problem of vaccination spy boot 1.6...

hello have all,
    here is I come toward you because since I have install the version then 1.6 beta the following version 1.6 when I make a vaccination has a total of 8 miles and some objects and there are 600 of them only and some of vaccinated and therefore he/it remains 200 of them and some would have yourselves one answers.
    thank you for your helps.
    (this post and translates with "power translator 11" to forgive me then my bad English).
    je susi curieux et j'aime ça.

Do you use Spysweeper or Zone Alarm?

Google translate:
    Utilisez-vous Spysweeper ou Zone Alarm?

no, I use solely like antivirus "avast and avg" free version.
    but before the version 1.6 it didn't make me it with the same equipment of anti virus why?
    thank you for you occupied of my problem, friendship has you...

You're welcome.

Did you close your browser before immunizing?
    Is it Global Hosts that cannot be immunized,or is it another part of immunization that cannot be immunized?
    Vous êtes les bienvenus.

Avez-vous fermez votre navigateur avant de vacciner?
    Est-il mondial hosts qui ne peuvent pas être vaccinés, ou s'agit-il d'une autre partie de la vaccination qui ne peuvent pas être vaccinés?

veils a copy of screen below that to show you the problem.

yes when I make a vaccination in general my navigator maxthon-flock-IE7 are to close.
    hope to can revenri of it has an usual vaccination so that all goes back in the order thank you has you again of followed it of this question.
    friendship...

Hi. Could you post a startup list?Go to mode,advanced mode,Tools,System Startup.Click Export,click Save,then go to View Report,then View Previous report,doubleclick SpybotSD.System startup report.txt,rightclick,select Select ALL,then rightclick,select Copy,then Paste it here.

If the above didn't translate well,let me know,and I'll try something else.

Salut. Pourriez-vous après une liste de démarrage? Aller à la mode, le mode avancé, outils, système Startup.Click exportation, cliquez sur Enregistrer, puis allez à Afficher le rapport, puis Afficher le Rapport précédent, double-cliquer SpybotSD.System démarrage report.txt, rightclick, sélectionnez Sélectionner l'ensemble des , puis rightclick, sélectionnez Copier, puis collez-le ici.

Si ce qui précède n'a pas bien, faites le moi savoir et je vais essayer autre chose.