Thread: juschedu.exe back door trojan

Default juschedu.exe back door trojan

Juschedu.exe is a back door trojan. It is located in C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin . I was hacked . I had My E-mail password and log on's for Ebay and Paypal stolen. I recovered over $700 from Paypal . If you have it running . Delete it from the task manager , then delete from from Java. Change all your log on passwords for all your important contacts.
    The person that did this was located in Knottingham England using ip 82.29.195.243 isp 10.10.63.250 .

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by marleecat View Post
    Juschedu.exe is a back door trojan. It is located in C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin .
    jusched.exe is the Java Update Scheduler and is used to check, download, verify, and install Java VM updates on daily, weekly, or monthly based on Java Plug-in Control Panel settings. The executable name and location are legit.

Do NOT delete this program, cause it'll keep your Java VM up to date. It can however become infected or replaced like any other executable, if you suspect that is the case you can check the file against multiple virus/malware scanners here or here

Quote Originally Posted by marleecat View Post
    Juschedu.exe is a back door trojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by wazigster View Post
    jusched.exe is the Java Update Scheduler
    Two different spellings.

C:\Windows\jusched.exe BleepingComputer Startups
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Juschedu.exe is a back door trojan

As I reported JUSCHEDU.exe is a back door trojan. Not JUSCHED.exe as that is the java update program. It you find a juschedu.exe located in Java, it will not show a JAVA icon as will the legit jusched.exe java entry.