Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can not Immunize the System Completely

Thanks very much

There is no problem with TT when I boot my system, it starts automatically with windows. I was asking whether it can be started after being stopped manually, without restarting the Windows. Thank you for the solution again. I have found the TeaTimer.exe and double clicking on it solved my question.

BTW, with reference to an earlier post, I would like to inform that I have been using Spybot in two PCs and one with latest AVAST! home edition without any problem related to any activities of either of the programs.

Default Not quite right

I'm still seeing 43 plug-ins unprotected running 1.6 against Opera 9.51. Any suggestions?

Hello,

If you are not immunizing with full administrator rights, Spybot-S&D might not have enough permissions to fully immunize all user accounts.

If you are using Windows Vista, you should also read this FAQ entry about getting Administrator rights under Vista: www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/42.html

As a current solution you can try to "Undo" the Immunisation. Now the bad products are allowed.
    Then "Immunize" again. This should solve the problem for now.

Some more information is available in our forum:
    Immunize
    Immunize Problems

Another thing though is that immunization only works properly while your browser is closed, since otherwise your browser will overwrite immunization from time to time from the settings it loaded when it was started.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

I have tried everything recommended above: I have undone immunisation and re-immunised; I have activated Spyware Blaster immediately before immunising; and I have completely uninstalled all traces of Spybot, and installed it again from scratch. But I still have 27131 unimmunised items in Firefox: 191 cookies, 8980 images, 8980 installations and 8980 popups.

Is there anything else I can try?

I'm trying to get Spybot installed on a brand-new laptop, and have over 2000 unimmunized options. I've tried the adminstrator rights recommendations. A few times, actually.

I've tried the undo option. Ditto.

I've made sure the browser is closed.

And yes, I'm getting the same problem. Only with Vista, though. I had a similar problem with my XP computer, but the undo option worked just fine. Odd.

I have AVAST on the newest computer too, as well as AdAware and Spyware Blaster. I have installed no other programs yet, other than Firefox.
    Last edited by gazania; 2008-08-12 at 03:47.

Default Nope

@spybotsandra - I have posted some test results here. And yes I am running all of this as an administrator with all browsers (and everything else) closed.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=26493&page=2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmensch View Post
    I have tried everything recommended above: I have undone immunisation and re-immunised; I have activated Spyware Blaster immediately before immunising; and I have completely uninstalled all traces of Spybot, and installed it again from scratch. But I still have 27131 unimmunised items in Firefox: 191 cookies, 8980 images, 8980 installations and 8980 popups.

Is there anything else I can try?
    Please read this and see whether it is of help
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...6&postcount=13