Thread: Spybot Bootable CD

Default Spybot Bootable CD

I love the Spybot Bootable CD. I have been assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder, but the most valuable spyware removal tool, Spybot, is not playing nice when I compile a CD. Does anyone know how to put other programs onto the spybot bootable cd so that I can make it a more useful tool? Specifically I'd like memtest and the BartPE mcafee plugin.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

fissionman1:

re:

Quote Originally Posted by fissionman1 View Post
    I love the Spybot Bootable CD. I have been assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder, but the most valuable spyware removal tool, Spybot, is not playing nice when I compile a CD. ...
    I personally am not familiar with all the ins and outs of "… assembling a bootable CD using PE Builder" (BartPE -Bart's Preinstalled Environment, I assume). However, if you were to be more explicit about the problems you are encountering rather that describe them as "… Spybot, is not playing nice …", perhaps some could help.

re:

Quote Originally Posted by fissionman1 View Post
    … Does anyone know how to put other programs onto the spybot bootable cd so that I can make it a more useful tool? Specifically I'd like memtest and the BartPE mcafee plugin.
    Actually that seems like a topic for another forum such as the Tavern once you have successfully resolved the "… Spybot, is not playing nice …" problem with the BartPE (Bart's Preinstalled Environment) you are trying to build.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.