Thread: I can't get certain websites to load using ANY browser?!?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I can't get certain websites to load using ANY browser?!?

Just for the past 2 days, I have been unable to go to a few websites, one is my Yahoo mail page, the connection just doesn't do anything, and I have tried using Firefox, IE, Opera, and Slick browsers. Looking at other people's postings, it seems it may be a registry error? -Another post said I may require a Java update, but when i checked, my last update was the 29th, which was when my problems appeared to have started... I ran spybot and it just found a few cookies, and I ran AVG and Malwarebytes' anti spyware, along with the free version of Registry Mechanic and I am Still unable to go to a majority of web sites because they don't load and freeze the browser. I didn't know where else to post this as I'm new to this forum, but I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give me. I don't know much about computer stuff, but the other forum posts seemed to all need to run hijackthis, so I took the liberty of running it and here's what I get:

I just read not to post hijack this logs here, so i took it off, let me know where to put it?

If no one can help me, could someone direct me to who could?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Spudweiser; 2008-08-01 at 03:56.