I hope someone can help me with this, because I have NO idea whats going on. As much as I've used computers over the last ten years, nothing like this has ever happened.

I downloaded and ran spybot today after having it recommended to me. After I installed it and ran it, it came up with the usual cookies and stuff, and about 6-7 things from WildTangent flagged. I went ahead and fixed everything, and it took care of it all, with the exception of about 3 WildTangent things that it said it couldn't fix because their process was running. It asked if it could run on the next restart in order to fix the several things it couldn't, and I clicked yes and restarted the computer Upon restart, it scanned and everything, but when Spybot shut down and the rest of my computer tried to load is when everything went to hell.

My desktop would appear, and then start to load up the icons in the tray, and then suddenly the screen goes to something I can only describe as a blue rolling fuzz. It stays this way for a bit, and then the monitor goes black. I tried hard-booting the computer, and restarting several times and I get the same thing each time.

At this point, I dont even know to to GET to anything in oder to fix it. If anyone has any idea what's going on, I would appreciate it GREATLY! Thanks in advance.