Thread: Remove program from black list

Question Remove program from black list

Hello

A couple of weeks ago I hit the "deny" button when asked to allow a registry change in error. I now get a fairly regular pop up telling me the program in question in the system startup global entry appears on my "black list". Is there any way to remove the program from my black list? Program in question is MCUPDATEEXE.

Thank you.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

TeaTimer 1.4

You can edit the entries that TeaTimer uses to automatically “Allow” or “Deny” changes that were based on the use of “Remember this decision” as follows:

Right click on the TeaTimer system tray icon and select Settings. This will bring up TeaTimer's "White & Black List". There are four (4) Buttons across the top of the "White & Black List":
    • Allowed processes
    • Blocked processes
    • Allowed registry changes
    • Blocked registry changes
    If you don't see all four buttons, try expanding the window to the right.

You can review all the entries that you have stored by clicking on these buttons. The entries that you should review are in "Allowed registry changes" and "Blocked registry changes". You can delete entries by clicking on the scripted black "X" to the right of the entry that you want to delete and then clicking the "OK" button when you're done. This will in effect make TeaTimer forget what you told it to remember so that during future changes to these items TeaTimer will issue a pop-up dialog rather then just a notification pop-up.

Talking Remove program from black list

Sorted.

Easy when you know how!!

Thank you for a quick and helpful reply.