Thread: immunisation

Default immunisation

Don't know if this is correct Forum, but I need to get an answer from someone.
    In my immunisation I have a total of 19066 unprotected whatevers (you dont telling that i am not into this computer world) I suspect some are self inflicted, but dont know how

Cheers.

Jim

Hello,

If you are not immunizing with full administrator rights, Spybot-S&D might not have enough permissions to fully immunize all user accounts.

If you are using Windows Vista, you should also read this FAQ entry about getting Administrator rights under Vista: www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/42.html

As a current solution you can try to "Undo" the Immunisation. Now the bad products are allowed.
    Then "Immunize" again. This should solve the problem for now.

Some more information is available in our forum:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...d=1#post117162
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=78

Another thing though is that immunization only works properly while your browser is closed, since otherwise your browser will overwrite immunization from time to time from the settings it loaded when it was started.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default Immunisation

Many thanks for your reply. I have followed the advice given by SB re administrator rights also I do close my browser.
    Every time I request Administrator status and then run an immunisation session I am again prompted to get administrator status, even though it had already been requested
    I will now read your other links, many thanks. However I dont know how to "undo" the immunisation, would appreciate your help

Jim UK

Sandra,

I did the undo and re immunised with administrator status,everything went to unprotected and nothing was protected.

I checked a box Global (Hosts) that I had unchecked several days ago (can't remember why)
    Immunised again and all seems OK.

Again many thanks.

Cheers.

Jim UK