Thread: [Request] Change logo

Default [Request] Change logo

The current logo of Spybot S&D is kind of spartan and looks like it is stretched.

I think a smoother text would be more appealing.

Esteemed Member

If you don't like the default skin, you might like to try some of the others.

If you haven't downloaded them you can set updater to download them:

Spybot, advanced mode, settings tab, settings, under web update check display new and updated skins

Or you can access them from

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

under skins

To change the skin, advanced mode, settings tab, click skins. You can preview/apply from there (assuming you have downloaded them).

Cool also Skinner 1.0 ..

.. (at the bottom of the page linked above) is a useful tool for 'tweaking' any of the skins if you would like them truly customized for your own personal use (and even learning a bit of DEu farben nahmen ). Be prepared to spend some time checking your work one step at a time to be sure that it agrees with your usual Windows system Theme or Appearance (especially the text/background colors!) and doublecheck against any other Theme you may use (such as a specialized dark Theme).

I especially like the Japanese skin by <anonymous author> and used it as a base for simple modding - the red (on hover) text in the selection column on the leftmost side is a nice touch!

I found the problem with the logo: it modifies it's width according to the program window's width. Here is a comparison of the logo in two stages: