Thread: Immunize not finding all user profiles

Default Immunize not finding all user profiles

I've just updated four systems to 1.6.0, and immunization doesn't work as expected. These are B-flat Windows XP systems, user profiles in the default location, IE6 and IE7, no Firefox, no significant tweaks, no roaming profiles.

On two of the four systems, immunizing under administrator locates every user profile, as it has since Spybot 1.5. On the other two, immunize only locates the default profile and profiles of accounts that are currently logged on.

For instance, if I log on as administrator and start Spybot, immunize detects only the admin and default profiles.

If I log on as administrator, use "Run as" to open any program (Notepad, say) under a limited user, then start Spybot, immunize detects the admin and default profiles, plus the profile of the logged-on LUA.

If I log on a LUA, then use "Run as" to start Spybot under administrator, immunize detects the LUA, administrator, and default profiles.

As far as I can recall, this behavior only started with 1.6.0. Reboots do not affect it. Any idea why user accounts are only detected when they're logged on?

Thanks!

Default Immunize not finding all user profiles

Am having similar problem. Any answers out there?