Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: need help with zlob.DNSchanger

Hi pekku

Scanning Report
    Monday, September 15, 2008 11:40:19 - 20:43:03
    Computer name: ARCKAE_MIAN
    Scanning type: Scan system for viruses, rootkits, spyware
    Target: C:\ D:\

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result: 8 malware found
    TrackingCookie.2o7 (spyware)
    System
    TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager (spyware)
    System
    Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ac (virus)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\5\47cbf245-119c6842\OP.class
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\45\2bbf6c6d-4bc16cda\OP.class
    Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.n (virus)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\LimeWire\Saved\melpo mene - i adore you.mp3 (Submitted)
    Trojan.Java.ClassLoader.ao (virus)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\32\474fd2a0-12a4ede1\BaaaaBaa.class
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\32\474fd2a0-12a4ede1\VaaaaaaaBaa.class
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\32\474fd2a0-12a4ede1\Baaaaa.class

i think this is important too..
    (it's part of the report of the scan)

Statistics
    Scanned:
    Files: 1496898
    System: 4572
    Not scanned: 657
    Actions:
    Disinfected: 0
    Renamed: 0
    Deleted: 0
    None: 8
    Submitted: 1
    Files not scanned:
    ����ǰ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options
    Scanning engines:
    F-Secure USS: 2.30.0
    F-Secure Hydra: 2.8.8110, 2008-09-15
    F-Secure AVP: 7.0.171, 2008-09-15
    F-Secure Pegasus: 1.20.0, 2008-08-09
    F-Secure Blacklight: 2.2.1092
    Scanning options:
    Scan all files
    Scan inside archives
    Use Advanced heuristics

Emeritus- Security Expert peku006's Avatar

Hello yawsa

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete this file (if present):
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\LimeWire\Saved\melpo mene - i adore you.mp3

There's some malware in your Java cache so lets clear it.
    Please empty the entire contents of this folder:(not the folder itself, but all in it)
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0

then..

• Press Start
    • Go to Control Panel
    • Click Java
    • Under Temporary Internet Files click Settings...
    • Now click Delete files...
    • Select both options and click OK
    • The temporary files will now be deleted.
    • When done click OK twice and close Control Panel

After that...

Congratulations, your log looks clean!

Time for some housekeeping

Please download OTMoveIt and save it to desktop.
    • Double click OTMoveIt.exe to launch the programme.
    • Click on the CleanUp! button.
    • OTMoveIt will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
    • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
    • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
    • When finished exit out of OTMoveIt
    • The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.

Here are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.

Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6
    Download it from here. Just choose a mirror and off you go.
    Find here the tutorial on how to use Spybot properly here

Install SpyWare Blaster 4.1
    Download it from here
    Find here the tutorial on how to use Spyware Blaster here

Install WinPatrol
    Download it from here
    Here you can find information about how WinPatrol works here

Install FireTrust SiteHound
    You can find information and download it from here

Install MVPS Hosts File from here
    The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.
    Find Tutorial here : http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    Note:"Be sure to disable the service "DNS Client" FIRST to allow the use of large HOSTS files without slowdowns.
    If this isn't done first, the next reboot may take a VERY LONG TIME.
    This is how to do it. First be sure you are signed in as a user with administrative privileges:
    Stop and Disable the DNS Client Service
    Go to Start, Run and type Services.msc and click OK.
    Under the Extended Tab, Scroll down and find this service.
    DNS Client
    Right-Click on the DNS Client Service. Choose Properties
    Select the General tab. Click on the Stop button.
    Click the Arrow-down tab on the right-hand side at the Start-up Type box.
    From the drop-down menu, click on Manual
    Click the Apply tab, then click OK
    Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
    You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.
    Secunia Software Inspector
    F-secure Health Check

Visit Microsoft often to get the latest updates for your computer.
    http://www.update.microsoft.com
    Note: If you are running Windows XP SP2, you should upgrade to SP3.

Please check out Tony Klein's article "How did I get infected in the first place?"

Read some information here how to prevent Malware.

Happy safe surfing!
    I don't help with logs thru PM. If you have problems create a thread in the forum, please.

Hi pekku,
    thank you so much for all your help, but i still have this problem. i tried searching in yahoo but it still keeps me ridirect on other website. i tried to do the MVPS hosts file, i don't know if i did it correctly but i followed the step-by-step process, still im getting ridirect.

Hi yawsa

My bad!...... So sorry

1 - Remove bad HijackThis entries
    • Run HijackThis
    • Click on the Scan button
    • Put a check beside all of the items listed below (if present):

• R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
        R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
        R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TY...rm1=seconduser

• Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
    • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
    • When completed, close the application.

Please let me know how your pc is now.

peku006
    I don't help with logs thru PM. If you have problems create a thread in the forum, please.

Hi Pekku,

ok i checked and fixed the one mention but when i try to search in yahoo it still ridirects me.

Hi Pekku,

just an out of topic question. i think while experimenting on how to get rid of my "ridirecting problem" on my computer i've done something wrong. it's not that major though, when i'm on this certain website you can see some like part-of-the-page-ad. for example, when you're on yahoo mail there's a netflicks icon on the left side. but now instead of a picture it became X. and some certain sites on viewing some GIFs they became X's too. does this got affected with my last fix with Hijackthis? sorry for giving u headaches.

Hi yawsa

when i try to search in yahoo it still ridirects me.
    It’s strange..........
    does this got affected with my last fix with Hijackthis?
    No it´s not possibily

Run Hijackthis
    Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad

Please reply with

a fresh HijackThis log

thanks peku006

Hi Pekku,

here you go..

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 5:02:32 PM, on 9/19/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
    c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
    c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
    c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\OasClnt.exe
    c:\program files\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
    c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
    c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\WLService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\WUSB54Gv4.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~1\MMDiag.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
    C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\CHIKKA~2\CHIKKA~1.4\ChikkaLauncher.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\Image Transfer\SonyTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsftsn.exe
    C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ALCXMNTR.EXE
    C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/...ch/search.html
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/.../www.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost;*.local
    R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTSingleInstance.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~1\mimboot.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UserFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -u
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [YSearchProtection] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Y!TunnelBasic] C:\Program Files\Digital Asphyxia\Y!TunnelBasic 2.0\YTBasic.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Search Protection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ChikkaDefault] C:\PROGRA~1\CHIKKA~2\CHIKKA~1.4\ChikkaLauncher.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: Picture Motion Browser Media Check Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Image Transfer.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: ymetray.lnk = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Jukebox\ymetray.exe
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/...x/qtplugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
    O16 - DPF: {266B9238-31A5-4B53-9039-272FE846DF9D} (DiameterTransfer Control) - http://www.sis.com/download/SISTransfer.cab
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {4EFA317A-8569-4788-B175-5BAF9731A549} (Microsoft Virtual Server VMRC Advanced Control) - http://66.133.171.95/rcm/VMRCActiveXClient1.cab
    O16 - DPF: {664088B0-6AF3-4514-AF9D-A0DC3A3DF24A} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.3) - http://support.f-secure.com/ols3beta/fscax.cab
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsof...?1130294569140
    O16 - DPF: {A16C2BF4-501E-45FA-8A14-F26E022D5E16} (MidRadioCtrl Class) - http://adweb.music-eclub.com/php/adw...cab&ptx=mratdl
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
    O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
    O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
    O23 - Service: WUSB54Gv4SVC - GEMTEKS - C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\WLService.exe

--
    End of file - 13781 bytes

ok i see.. just wondering if you know how to bring back those icon up? like i can show them again? especially some GIFs that i can't view anymore. thank you.