Thread: Skins

Cool Skins

I went to the download area and found some skins last week, thought they were so cool kept them on a second hard drive, forgot to rip them on a cd to use them for future use, lost all of them, this week I reformated my hard drive, installed spybot search and destroy, went to the download site to retrieve them once more, the link is broken, went searching on the internet for more, and cannot find what I'm looking for, can someone tell me why the link is broken for the skins. I wanted to redownload the elvish skin, I have emailed spybot several times but have not recieved an answer, if there is something I do not know would some one please tell me,
    Please send me an email, as smart as I am trying to find an answer to my thread is sometimes confussing to me, so please feel free to send me an email, thanks and Happy Holiday's, im new in town...
    Last edited by DigitabulumMagi; 2005-12-18 at 02:22.

Default Skins 2

Hi I just decided to update and reply to myself, I was looking around for the umptinth time and found a link to a disscussion about my recent problem and decided that the disscussion was very funny, good one Mr Porky Butts, I rename you Mr. Ass Ham. If I were the one to talk like that to another so called experienced and supported site, I would have probably been banned from the site , but I kinda get your drift tho, because I have emailed them about the same perdicament, and the web page that poped up after sending the emai said that I would recieve a reply soon, but never recieved one , then I started getting pod. Now that you have answered my question, I am usually poor in these hard times, I remember reading the site, it said that the program was free... Quote: (If you can spare a few bucks, please donate to our cause. This is purely voluntary though - if you do not donate, you won't get less support from us.) But yet not getting an answer was making me think I wasn't getting any support none the less. All tho when I first found sbsd I thought that this is one of those hard to do computer tasks that would take me forever to figure out, didn't read a thing and figured it out in a day, I have had problems before including downloading the skins in years past and emailed and never recieved the answer, all though I am a great big fan on the people who invented this, this thing is great. Maybe in the future I will get a big rais and can also afford to give money away, I have in the past and will again. I have to say that giving your software and ideas away is quite a generous thing to do, I just wish I was as smart as creating them. I also agree on the fact that the web used to be such a great thing to have on learning and having a little fun, now that I have bought myself a computer to learn and join the rest of the croud has some what been such a bore now that everything has restrictions, sites are missing everything costs when it used to be free, I guess I missed out on all the fun, I also bout myself a router which helps out tremendously.:dancing-c

Default How to create a skin for SB

Hello,
    My first time here althoug I have used the program for a time now.

I do graphics and would like a go at creating a skin for Spybot Search & Destroy. My only way of giving back!

Anyone have the specs?

dashley