Thread: removing JETxx.temp and DATxx.temp

Default removing JETxx.temp and DATxx.temp

I do not know if I am posting in the proper section. But I believe that I have a problem. When I scan with spybot it comes up with no problems. When I try to clear the temporary files i have files that are listed as JET57.temp and DAT28.temp. The numbers change each time the computer is used. When I try to delete these files, a message comes up stating that the files are in use by another person or program. When I google JET or DAT temporary files the information appears to state that these programs are being run remotely and are very bad. Also, when I first start Spybot the window that usually comes comes up and asks if you want to delete temporary files only flashes for a second and then is gone. When it did stay up it would not delete 3 files that it said were running at the time. If possible, how do I remove these programs and how do I get the window at the start of a Spybot search to let me delete temporary files? Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Spybot only deletes the temp files if you have more than 100.
    If you want to delete temp file now I would recommend to use Temp File Cleaner to delete all your temp files.
    Here is the direct download link.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot