@jaydee888: The member with the ID makebig is a free member, so he can't send messages to other members using our system. So I assume he must have spammed you through his own ISP (Gmail.com). In that case I recommend to complain to that ISP (check the headers of the spam email you received) if he doesn't provide an unsubscribe link.

@PepiMK: What is the current status of removing ViralURL that is still falsely listed in SpyBot?

Are you saying we got listed because some thought the name looked scary? The service we are offering is 100% legal and legitimate.

I can tell by your comments that you don't seem to know very much about the problems associated with affiliate marketing and that cloaking links is to protect the affiliate, not to cause harm to the person clicking on a cloaked link.

Are you saying it's immoral to protect the interests of affiliates and internet marketers?

Please let me know the status and how much longer your company will need to remove that one URL from your database.

If there is a reason to keep us in that database, I would like to know the exact reason for it.

Thank you for your cooperation in finding a quick solution to this already way too old problem.

Best regards,

Frank Bauer
Director of Add2it.com Marketing Pty Ltd
Co-founder of ViralURL.com

PS: If you need mailing of phone contact details, please refer to:
http://Add2it.com.au/contact