Thread: teatimer deleted tfncky, how do i get it back?

Default teatimer deleted tfncky, how do i get it back?

teatimer deleted tfncky on my computer, how do i get it back? i was downloading this: http://www.grc.com/lt/leaktest.htm to test boclean, teatimer and comodo firewall defence+. boclean deleted it immediately and teatimer asked if i wanted to accept or block some changes three times. i allowed one of them and blocked the others.

here is the teatimer report:
    16.09.2008 08:14:36 Tillatt (based on lassh blacklist) value "TFncKy" (new data: "") slettet in System Startup global entry!
    16.09.2008 08:14:42 Ikke tillatt (based on user decision) value "run" (new data: " ") lagt til in NT startup!
    16.09.2008 08:14:45 Ikke tillatt (based on user decision) value "open" (new data: " ") lagt til in NT startup!
    Last edited by blues; 2008-09-17 at 14:05.

Hello,

Please right-click the Resident icon in the system tray "Spybot S&D resident" and select "Settings". There you will find 4 lists for remembered decisions (allowed/denied processes and registry changes). In order to remove an entry just click on the cross next to it. TeaTimer will then "forget" this decision and you will be asked again the next time.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

all of the 4 lists is empty for some reason but i still have the log that i showed you above.
    it seems tfncky is deleted from my computer
    Last edited by blues; 2008-09-17 at 16:03.

Hello,

Then you can download it again and choose allow.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

tfncky belonged to toshiba controls, i saw it on google. i looked in the toshiba program folder and executed tfncky and it was then running again but its startup was still gone so i installed toshiba controls again and teatimer automatically allowed it.

here is the log: 17.09.2008 16:14:00 Tillatt (based on lassh blacklist) value "TFncKy" (new data: "TFncKy.exe /Type 20") lagt til in System Startup global entry!

thanks for your help spybotsandra
    Last edited by blues; 2008-09-17 at 16:26.