wizzywick:

Hijacking a thread is when new poster replies to someone else's thread and changes the subject.

In this thread ARin308 asked how to stop Spybot automatically from running at logon and you change the subject to how to get the results of an automated scan.

In the thread Keeps running scan at startup...., soberami asks a similar question, how to stop Spybot from running at system startup, and again you change the subject.

In the thread http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...ed", every day, jeffw_00 asks how to determine what is being fix during a scheduled runnings of Spybot. I point out where to find that information and you change the subject to not being able to interpret the results of a scan from a log.

After running scheduled Spybot running using the /autocheck command line parameter and before closing the Spybot GUI, if you click on the "Search & Destroy" button in the left hand pane the results of the scan will be displayed.

I have attached two graphics to show you my results. Exhibit A is the GUI after an /autocheck scheduled process. Exhibit B is the results displayed after clicking on the "Search & Destroy" button in the left hand pane.

If you have an further questions, please start your own thread.