Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firefox not detected?

It may be garbled,but could you please copy and paste all or part of your permissions.sqlite file here,please.
    Do you have anything else besides Spybot that would block certain cookies in Firefox?

Not that I can think of. When I first got the system running again I was using AVG Free antivirus and Comodo firewall. I've since switched to SOPHOS antivirus and firewall. But neither have active protection that would integrate itself like Spybot does.

My permissions file contains some sensitive information for some sites so I cannot post it. I can however, assure you it only lists cookie information for sites I have visited and either allowed or denied manually during my browsing. I don't see any additions from Spybot.

I did try to post some portions of the permissions file but it simply doesn't post. Unsure if this is a feature of the board that prevents oddities in characters (to block certain security issues) or something.
    Last edited by sfdxsm; 2008-10-10 at 09:01.

Okay,then.
    I don't really want you to backup and delete the permissions.sqlite file then,in case something goes wrong.And it probably would not help anyways,since Firefox is not detected by Spybot.

You could try uninstalling/reinstalling Spybot if you wanted too,but that is not in any way guaranteed to work.
    http://www.spybot.info/en/howto/uninstall.html