Thread: spy bot and opera, breaking per site preferences

Default spy bot and opera, breaking per site preferences

Hi

opera has per site preferences, you right click the page and can cofnigure things like allow cookies, enable javascript and so on. I use this a lot as I have default deny cookies globally and for sites like forums I enable cookies for that site only.

When I use the immunization feature on spybot sd it wipes out all these per site configs even if I untick the 3 opera boxes which I thought would make it leave opera alone and only modify IE.

I dont know how it can be fixed but please can this behaviour be stopped thanks as is very annoying.

Smile

chrcol,

Is there some reason why you didn't include any information at all about your system?

Quote Originally Posted by chrcol View Post
    Hi

opera has per site preferences, you right click the page and can cofnigure things like allow cookies, enable javascript and so on. I use this a lot as I have default deny cookies globally and for sites like forums I enable cookies for that site only.

When I use the immunization feature on spybot sd it wipes out all these per site configs even if I untick the 3 opera boxes which I thought would make it leave opera alone and only modify IE.

I dont know how it can be fixed but please can this behaviour be stopped thanks as is very annoying.
    Here's a clue:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...2&postcount#14