Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&D will not open

The scan worked and removed some bad items, however, the XP AntiVirus is still there. I will check the malware removal for that. Thanks again for the help. Or, if the person who offered help with the XP removal can still, I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the help with S&D.

Lightbulb OK, here are the directions for malware removal...

Quote Originally Posted by penstripe View Post
    The scan worked and removed some bad items, however, the XP AntiVirus is still there. I will check the malware removal for that. Thanks again for the help. Or, if the person who offered help with the XP removal can still, I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the help with S&D.
    First, I think you might want to visit the malware removal forums and get your system cleaned and/or looked at. The reason i am telling you to do this is because you stated you were infected with xp antispyware. If normal scans of antivirus and other antispyware software (ether in safe mode and regular mode) still does not detect the threat(s) or remove them, (which you said you tried that) post in the malware removal forums. Before you post there, (if you decide to post there) follow these directions.