Thread: Spybot not fixing any Problams?

Default Spybot not fixing any Problams?

Spybot is not fixing any problams I tried to run in safe mode no help. But now I'am trying to run it in as run as ADMIN. I also have my computer set as ADMIN too. I tried to run in safe mode found infections the infections where already selected. I hit fix selected it then unselects all and I can't reselect it to remove it, it's like it freezes after I select fix problems. Any help I tried reinstalling and I did updates.

Quote Originally Posted by JSTJ704 View Post
    Spybot is not fixing any problams I tried to run in safe mode no help. But now I'am trying to run it in as run as ADMIN. I also have my computer set as ADMIN too. I tried to run in safe mode found infections the infections where already selected. I hit fix selected it then unselects all and I can't reselect it to remove it, it's like it freezes after I select fix problems. Any help I tried reinstalling and I did updates.
    I am running in admin this time to see if this fixes the problam I will let you know! I also have Keaspanky internet security and I exited out of it also.
    Last edited by JSTJ704; 2014-01-22 at 01:06.

Running in ADMIN FIXTED IT!!! Fixed a Trojan!!!!