Thread: can somebody please help me?

Unhappy can somebody please help me?

I am really having a hard time with my computer lately. It is constantly freezing up, not responding, running really slow. I bought some "regcure" thing online last weekend and that isn't helping. Every time I run it it finds new errors, says that it repaired them, but if you run the scan it finds them again. I ran Spybot and it did find some things that it removed. However, it could not remove "myway.mywebsearch". I am not very computer literate, and am very frustrated!!! Any help would be sincerely appreciated!
    I should point out that I do visit coupon sites where I print out coupons from the internet. I want to be able to protect my computer, and still be able to visit these sites. I had these problems before I started doing this too, though!

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=49327
    Last edited by tashi; 2009-06-13 at 18:59. Reason: Added link to new topic in the malware forum

Hello,
    Quote Originally Posted by pennyscents View Post
    I bought some "regcure" thing online last weekend and that isn't helping. Every time I run it it finds new errors, says that it repaired them, but if you run the scan it finds them again.
    Web Of Trust Scorecard: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/regcure.com

Please follow the instructions in this link to produce a HJT log: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)

Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum where an analyst will advise you as soon as available.

Best regards
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016