Hello,

I'm considering updating 1.5.2 from within the program, from when you go to update and one of the options is to download 1.6.

Is that recommended? Is there anything I need to know? I can't find anything here on the website about that.

I've been using Spybot S & D as a strictly on-demand scanner only and that's how I would like it to continue. I would turn off tea timer and the IE browser helper. Immunizer would be debatable. I've run without it since using AVG 8, since I've heard they don't play nicely together.

What's this about a right click feature with 1.6?

Quite frankly, I have liked Spybot S & D in the past, but the fiasco with Hellzlittle spy a while back and all the trouble so many had booting into their systems really made me lose my faith and trust in Spybot and I will be doing a lot of research before I update it...IF I do. I'm not trying to be rude here, but that situation was pretty bad, you'll have to admit.

If there is a tutorial somewhere on how to update from 1.5 to 1.6, the best way to do it, I would appreciate a link. Or if anyone has done so from within 1.5, tell me how that went...does it go smoothly, or is it better to totally uninstall the old version?

Thanks!