Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad checksum!!!

Question Bad checksum!!!

Hello,

I'm getting a 'bad checksum' error message when I try to download today's latest updates, no matter what server i choose (i tried all of them) i get the same error (see screenshot)

Any ideas
    Attachment 2642

Thumbs down Bad checksum!!!

This thing "bad checksum" is also happening to me today, no matter which
    server i choose to update.

Default Bad Checksum - Again

I have seen many posts about the bad checksum problem, and the standard answer is that the system is too busy.

The standard answer is wrong. Today, I have spent much time, trying different sources, downloading one update at a time, etc. One at a time usually works pretty well with this always ticklish business. But not today.

Then I decided to download some of the unchecked items at the bottom of the screen. That is, some of the stuff I don't need. I instantly received three downloads. Impressive speed and everything.

If I can get stuff I don't need, why can't I get what I do need?

When I went to the direct download link, I got (finally) an executable. I executed it, and it installed and was happy. But none of the downloads disappeared from the list, and I still can't get them.

Something's unusually wrong here!

Default Bad Checksums

I, too, get bad checksum on all of 2008-11-04 updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by macstorm View Post
    Hello,

I'm getting a 'bad checksum' error message when I try to download today's latest updates, no matter what server i choose (i tried all of them) i get the same error (see screenshot)

Any ideas
    Attachment 2642

Default bad checksum error

I am also getting bad cheksum error. Tried 8 different USA sites. All have bad checksum errors. How do you bring this to someones attention.

Just now I tried to update and had ‘bad checksum’ errors. I came here to report it and apparently this has been going on for several months. And no one has left any answer as to why this is happening or even if the problem is being looked into. I am using 1.60 on Windows XP SP1.

LLKone1987 here. I tried every single server known to mankind and have been plagued with this problem as well.

Same problem here.

Unhappy bad checksum

I'm having the same problem. I tried to download the updates from all servers but they all say 'bad checksum'.

Is there a problem with the server itself? How long will it take before we can download the updates again?

Question

Same issue here. Tried all the US and Global servers.