Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virtumonde, Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass, and Right Media Issues...

Default Virtumonde, Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass, and Right Media Issues...

First off. If you can please direct me how to post a log here as I am a newbie

I was having issues with Virtumonde coming up on the SpyBoy Search and Destroy scan. Different versions of Virtumonde would come up. I think, and I only think I cured that issue with numerous scanning of Spybot Search and Destroy. Now the newest scan the Virtumonde didnt come up.

What has still been coming up on the scans which I can not get rid of, no matter how hard I try is "Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass"
    When I look under details for the WindowsSecurityCenter issues. This comes up: Hkey_Local_Machines\System\Controlset001\Services\SharedAccess...I can not scroll anymore to see anymore details.

Also: Hkey_Local_Machines\System\Controlset002\Services\SharedAccess

In addition to the above I can not get rid of this in the Spybot Search and Destroy scan: "Right Media"

With all of these issues my comuter is sluggish and my anti virus software is going crazy. It keeps popping up with viruses constantly. I read part of the issue of Virtumonde is that is gives the antivirus softwares false viruses to so the software makes false alerts. So, I think that is the reason my antivirus software is going crazy lol.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE, Help me

In Memoriam -Always in our heart pskelley's Avatar

Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information.
    "BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance) http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
    All advice given is taken at your own risk.
    Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page.

Make sure you read and follow the directions, anything else will slow the process and waste both of our time. I suggest you keep this computer offline except when troubleshooting, the junk may download more. If you have any tool I use, delete it and download it new from the link I provide. Read and follow the directions carefully, the tools will not work unless you do.
    The junk can be tough to remove, so do not expect fast or easy.

Most often the reason Spybot S&D has issues is because it is not up to date and full immunized. I'll post this information for your first.
    Spybot-S&D 1.6 has arrived! 8. July 2008
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/news/2008-07-08.html
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/index.html

Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass >>> see this:
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121531

How to post a HJT log:
    Download Trend Micro Hijack This™ to your Desktop
    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com...HJTInstall.exe
    Doubleclick the HJTInstall.exe to start it.
    By default it will install HijackThis in the Program Files\Trendmicro folder and create a desktop shortcut.
    HijackThis will open after install. Press the Scan button below.
    This will start the scan and open a log.
    Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next reply.

Make sure you have followed all of the above directions before you post the HJT log.

Thanks
    MS-MVP Consumer Security 2007-08-09
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

Duplicate post removed, please be sure to hit the button to post only once, sometimes It takes a few moments.

Thanks
    Last edited by pskelley; 2008-11-08 at 17:28.

I read through all the material and I believe I did everything you wanted.

Here is the log and thank you in advance for your next reply and P.S. In addition to everything else this virus or whatever it is is also undoing my automatic updates for Windows:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 11:12:05 AM, on 11/8/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb12.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
    O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9e5a0163-4760-49df-8df4-70c55e0ca8ff} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\fedoniko.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.1.807.1746\swg.dll
    O2 - BHO: GoogleAFE - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\Program Files\GoogleAFE\GoogleAE.dll
    O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb12.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [suvolakoji] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\vobuturi.dll",s
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [28a16726] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\kuzeduhu.dll",b
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPM2b9254ba] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll",a
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [suvolakoji] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\vobuturi.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [suvolakoji] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\vobuturi.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} -
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyutova.dll c:\windows\system32\jayajuho.dll c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll
    O21 - SSODL: SSODL - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: STS - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    O23 - Service: Linksys Updater (LinksysUpdater) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe
    O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
    End of file - 8855 bytes

Thanks for returning your HJT log. I need to start by collecting some information.
    http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.php <<< download Smitfraudfix from here and follow ONLY these directions.

Search:
    Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
    Select 1 and hit Enter to create a report of the infected files. The report can be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Note: process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool". It is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
    http://www.beyondlogic.org/consultin...rocessutil.htm

Post only the C:\rapport.tx

Thanks
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

I think I did what you wanted. Is this what you were looking for?:

SmitFraudFix v2.373

Scan done at 12:47:12.54, Sat 11/08/2008
    Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Berry\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
    OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
    The filesystem type is NTFS
    Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb12.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Berry\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Policies.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Berry\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\Policies.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

hosts file corrupted !

127.0.0.1 www.legal-at-spybot.info
    127.0.0.1 legal-at-spybot.info

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At?.job FOUND !
    C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At??.job FOUND !

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Berry

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\JACKBE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Berry\Application Data

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\JACKBE~1\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0]
    "Source"="About:Home"
    "SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
    "FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» o4Patch
    !!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

o4Patch
    Credits: Malware Analysis & Diagnostic
    Code: S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix

IEDFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» VACFix

VACFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 404Fix

404Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
    Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
    "{EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4}"="STS"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4}\InProcServer32]
    @="c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4}\InProcServer32]
    @="c:\windows\system32\peluloge.dll"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
    "AppInit_DLLs"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Google\\GOOGLE~1\\GOEC62~1.DLL C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\keyutova.dll c:\\windows\\system32\\jayajuho.dll c:\\windows\\system32\\peluloge.dll"
    "LoadAppInit_DLLs"=dword:00000001

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
    "Userinit"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe,"
    "System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» RK

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

Description: Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport
    DNS Server Search Order: 12.207.235.29
    DNS Server Search Order: 12.207.232.41
    DNS Server Search Order: 192.168.1.1

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{2CD189ED-34C8-440D-B68F-ABBDC5548D62}: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{2CD189ED-34C8-440D-B68F-ABBDC5548D62}: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{2CD189ED-34C8-440D-B68F-ABBDC5548D62}: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=12.207.235.29 12.207.232.41 192.168.1.1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

Thanks for returning your information, Smitfraudfix found the infection and it also found this:
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts
    hosts file corrupted !

After we clean, in the next C:\rapport.txt, there may be a very large hosts file (items starting with 127.0.0.1) and I do not need to see it. Edit (remove) it from the C:\rapport.txt before you post it.

Clean:
    Reboot your computer in Safe Mode (before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually)
    Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
    Select 2 and hit Enter to delete infected files.
    You will be prompted: Do you want to clean the registry ? answer Y (yes) and hit Enter in order to remove the Desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection.
    The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found): Replace infected file ? answer Y (yes) and hit Enter to restore a clean file.
    A reboot may be needed to finish the cleaning process. The report can be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Optional:
    To restore Trusted and Restricted site zone, select 3 and hit Enter.
    You will be prompted: Restore Trusted Zone ? answer Y (yes) and hit Enter to delete trusted zone.
    Note, if you use SpywareBlaster and/or IE-SPYAD, it will be necessary to re-install the protection both afford. For SpywareBlaster, run the program and re-protect all items. For IE-SPYAD, run the batch file and reinstall the protection.

Post the C:\rapport.txt and a new HJT log.

Thanks
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

I open up the Smitfraudfix.exe and double click it and all that comes up is a black "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" screen, no options at all to select anything. I even tried to delete it and reinstall it in safe mode but the same outcome. Whats wrong now?

Hey buddy.

I see your on now, any idea why the SmitfraudFix is not working for me?

Not sure Nicolas, but the first part only finds the infection, we need to get it to run to clean this part of your infection. Make sure you are reading the directions very carefully, what I suggest is that you delete the first copy of Smitfraudfilx and download it again. Close your Antivirus program just until you get it download (sometimes it will block a needed file) then give it another try. This time just run it from the Desktop and there is no need to run the search function, go direct to the clean function. If you can't do it in safe mode, do it in normal mode.

Take your time, follow the direction, we will get this to work and we will get your computer clean.

Thanks...Phil
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006