Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loaded with them

Default Loaded with them

before i post the hjt log, i may have to relate to the historic of what i've done till now

1 - Used Spybot updated version, it found the smitfraud-c, the virtumonde a few trojans, it cleaned some of the malware off the cpu but not all of them

2- i then proceeced to download a few other softwares to try to get rid of them: Fileassasin and then HJT, didnt use file assasin because i saw it asked to find specific files and actually delete them if we select that option,which would not be helpful.

3 - i did suceed at installing HJT on my C: drive, and did successfully do a an analysis and create a log, but didnt use it or post it anywhere yet

4- I then proceeded by downloading Smitfraudfix, restarted my computer on safe mode, ripped it because it would not open when i double clicked it to try and install it, and sucessfully use smitfraud (the 2nd option of the program), to try and clean it

5- Without being sure if it worked, i reopened my cpu on normal mode, it worked but very, very, very slowly, most of my registry was changed back to its original format. The only positive aspect is that the message i got originally when i opened folders (i.e. " Attention "my name" your computer may be at risk...download antivirus 2009) didnt appear that time when i reopened my cpu. Problem is i know this malware or virus copies itself on other files,which mean since my cpu since very slow and always busy, its probably still there.

Im afraid to use my computer too often (im on my laptop right now) without solving this problem, i have a lot of important files (especially hard to find music) on my C drive, and realize this might cause the lost of everything on the computer, weather i solve it or not.It is very slow and crashes often, and i dont want those music files to be infected.

Have i gone too far with the procedures i've taken?as it been more harmful then helpful?

Is it possible, even after using smitfraud and spybot, that this malware is still existant on the system?

If the answers all point to yes, i will save the log on an usb key of the HJT analysis(if its not infected), and then proceed by transferring it on this board. Thank you very much in advance for the help

here's the HJT Log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 01:54:08, on 2008-11-25
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
    c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
    C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
    C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
    C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmgr.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\NETASS~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
    C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlus.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPAware.exe
    C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmon.exe
    c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\Program Files\AOL Companion\companion.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Sympatico
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = file://http://proxy.umontreal.ca:443/
    O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Veoh Browser Plug-in - {D0943516-5076-4020-A3B5-AEFAF26AB263} - C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\Plugins\reg\VeohToolbar.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 922] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmgr.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLBTCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\NETASS~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SsAAD.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Creative WebCam Tray] C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CAMTRAY.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTRegRun] C:\WINDOWS\CTRegRun.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus3] "C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlus.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NBKeyScan] "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBKeyScan.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpiralFrog] C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Applications Driver] svohost.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [e8788d2e] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cuiidlrc.dll",b
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Update Assistant] C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPAware.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Applications Driver] svohost.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Veoh] "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe" /VeohHide
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IndxStoreSvr_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe" ASO-616B5711-6DAE-4795-A05F-39A1E5104020
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: Cyber-shot Viewer Media Check Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VolumeWatcher\SPUVolumeWatcher.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: AOL 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: AOL Companion.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL Companion\companion.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Assistant Internet.lnk = C:\Program Files\NetAssistant\bin\matcli.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/sh...9/mcinsctl.cab
    O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://johnnyjonpuc.spaces.msn.com//...d/MsnPUpld.cab
    O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramewor...o.cab56649.cab
    O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/sh...26/mcgdmgr.cab
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs: MsgPlusLoader.dll,C:\WINDOWS\system32\bokiluve.dll hoyvxj.dll
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: dlbt_device - Dell - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe
    O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: Service de l'iPod (iPod Service) - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
    O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
    O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe

--
    End of file - 11413 bytes

i'd like to know, as for information, which process shows infection. Thanks in advance .

also, there's a warning message when i try top open certain programs, it says that the "realplay.exe cannot read a certain memory, linked to a .dll file", so i think it causes for most programs to not be able to run or run correctly (tried to run spybot, it didnt run, tried to run windows media player, it started loading the program, but then it frooze had to manually shut down the computer by killing the power switch, not even the turn on|turn off button. Dont know if its something that i shall attend to separatly from the current problem.
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-11-25 at 08:27. Reason: merged three posts as helpers look for topics without a response :)

Emeritus-Security Expert

Hello JohnnyJon

Welcome to Safer Networking.

Please read Before You Post
    That said, All advice given by anyone volunteering here, is taken at own risk.
    While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen. It is advisable that you back up your personal data before starting any clean up procedure.

Please reply to this thread only by using the Submit Reply and do not start any New Threads

This is what your up against
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/star....exe-7534.html

Do this first...Important

Disable the TeaTimer, leave it disabled until we're done or it will prevent fixes from taking

• Run Spybot-S&D in Advanced Mode.
    • If it is not already set to do this Go to the Mode menu select "Advanced Mode"
    • On the left hand side, Click on Tools
    • Then click on the Resident Icon in the List
    • Uncheck "Resident TeaTimer" and OK any prompts.
    • Restart your computer.<--You need to do this for it to take effect
    Do not proceed until the TeaTimer is disabled

MessengerPlus3<--Uninstall this via the Add Remove Programs, you can reinstall it when we're done if you wish correctly.

Open HijackThis > Do a System Scan Only, close your browser and all open windows including this one, the only program or window you should have open is HijackThis, check the following entries and click on Fix Checked.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus3] "C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlus.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Applications Driver] svohost.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [e8788d2e] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cuiidlrc.dll",b
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [bofameneki] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wilawibe.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Applications Driver] svohost.exe

O20 - AppInit_DLLs: MsgPlusLoader.dll,C:\WINDOWS\system32\bokiluve.dll hoyvxj.dll

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
    • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
    • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
    • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
    • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.<-- Don't forget this
    • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart
    • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
    • Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a New Hijackthis log.
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

thanks for the response

quick question: what if i am unable to run spybot? i've been double clicking, right clicking and selecting open and run as, nothing. started and safe mode and cant run it . It says sometimes when i try to open that theres a problem with realplay.exe

the only realplay. exe reference i've found in my computer is in my Windows/Profetch folder

Emeritus-Security Expert

I'm not really concerned about that right now, my main concern , and it should be yours too is to clean this nasty infection off your computer.

Please follow the instructions in my previous post

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

you are right. How can i run spybot on normal or safe mode, tried again, it doesnt want to hear anything

Emeritus-Security Expert

Hello,

Do you see anything in my instructions about running Spybot??????? Somehow we are not on the same page. I don't think you realize how infected this computer is and the type of infection that you have. Its important that you read my post and follow those instructions as soon as possible.
    Last edited by ken545; 2008-11-26 at 10:22.

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Hi again

yes i can read your post,and this is the first thing you told me to do

Do this first...Important

Disable the TeaTimer, leave it disabled until we're done or it will prevent fixes from taking

* Run Spybot-S&D in Advanced Mode. (Which is what im saying, i know you guys have to be quick to respond, but The computer i am using refuses to open spybot, it cannot open it, it cant run spybot, i tried,but it cant, the spybot program does not want to open, i see the hourglass icon,but then it goes off, spybot S&D doesnt open)
    * If it is not already set to do this Go to the Mode menu select "Advanced Mode"
    * On the left hand side, Click on Tools
    * Then click on the Resident Icon in the List
    * Uncheck "Resident TeaTimer" and OK any prompts.
    * Restart your computer.<--You need to do this for it to take effect

I barely could produce a hijackthis log, the program closed right after, but the spybot s&d doesnt open, and i tried everyday till now, is there a way to be able to open spybot S&D. I am currently on my laptop and not on my desktop, its my desktop that is infected

Emeritus-Security Expert

Go to your Add Remove Programs in the Control Panel and uninstall it, we can reinstall it later if you want to. Then proceed with the rest of the fix

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Emeritus-Security Expert

JohnnyJon,

The way you posted it looked like you where trying to run a Spybot Scan, well we are both on the same page now.

Just go ahead and uninstall Spybot, if it won't let you then just proceed with the fix and lets not worry about it.

If Malwarebytes gives you some problems running it, install the program, check for updates and then boot to Safemode to run it.

To Enter Safemode
    • Go to Start> Shut off your Computer> Restart
    • As the computer starts to boot-up, Tap the F8 KEY somewhat rapidly,
      this will bring up a menu.
    • Use the Up and Down Arrow Keys to scroll up to Safemode
    • Then press the Enter Key on your Keyboard

Tutorial if you need it How to boot into Safemode

So, remove those entries with HJT and then go ahead and run Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes will take a good chunk of the infection out, there will be more to do I am sure.

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue