Thread: Comand Service.. I want to get rid of this NOW!

Default Comand Service.. I want to get rid of this NOW!

HEY!

I'v runned Spybot several time, but it seams I just can not get rid of this problem, I'm about to go berserk on all those pop-ups on my screen!!

Please..

This is my log from HJT:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 14:04:00, on 2006-04-24
    Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
    C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\stisvc.exe
    C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
    C:\WINNT\System32\mspmspsv.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\hpqcmon.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\HP\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\PEKKAS\Winamp\winampa.exe
    C:\windows\mousepad13.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\internat.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\srshost.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\HP\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnf.exe
    C:\WINNT\wupdmgr.exe
    C:\WINNT\osaupd.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\wuauclt.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\WINNT\TEMP\BF98.tmp
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Hijackthis\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = about:blank
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = about:blank
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = about:blank
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = about:blank
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CamMonitor] C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\HP\Digital Imaging\\Unload\hpqcmon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\HP\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\PEKKAS\Winamp\winampa.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [keyboard] C:\windows\keyboard13.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mousepad] C:\windows\mousepad13.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adware.Srv32] C:\WINNT\system32\runsrv32.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [eventwvr] C:\WINNT\system32\eventwvr.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [internat.exe] internat.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [srshost.exe] C:\WINNT\system32\srshost.exe
    O16 - DPF: {14B87622-7E19-4EA8-93B3-97215F77A6BC} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...t.cab31267.cab
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
    O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...?1143403289575
    O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/ms...downloader.cab
    O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...o.cab32846.cab
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: MS-DOS Emulation - C:\WINNT\system32\mv06l9ds1.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: SensSrv - C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\senssrv.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: xptptt - C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\xptptt.dll
    O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINNT\System32\dmadmin.exe
    Last edited by tashi; 2006-04-24 at 16:54. Reason: note: removed duplicate topic

Default Like allways

Hi.. again...
    I talked to some friends who told me to download the Ewido, and then i saw that even you told people to download it, so, i thought maby I could and did so just be be one step ahead... HA.. Yeah RIGHT!
    Like in "murphuys law"...

PROGRAM ERROR when i was installing, and then the insatllation was aborted.. did it a few times, even in safe mode, but just the same message kept comming...
    And what ever it it that iv'e got on my pc keeps screwing up my internet, even this page... and right now i could go berserk on those pop-ups!!!

In Memoriam -Always in our heart CalamityJane's Avatar

Hello Pekka79

Apologies for the late reply, we've been swamped in here lately.

Are you still needing help? If so, I am here to help you with this. You had multiple infections going on there. Can you please post a fresh HijackThis log and I'll get a notice when you have replied, so the wait will not be very long to hear back from me.
    Microsoft MVP 2003-2009
    Windows-Security