Thread: Are these False Positives?

Default Are these False Positives?

Spybot SD keeps on finding these (I do not delete them because I don't know if I damage something by deleting):

Microsoft.Windows.AppFirewallBypass: [SBI $9FD0556E] Instellingen (Registerwaarde., nothing done)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migwiz.exe

Microsoft.Windows.AppFirewallBypass: [SBI $9DD943AA] Instellingen (Registerwaarde., nothing done)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migwiz.exe
    I'm not a Pro yet, therefore I need occasionally some Help.

hello,

what Spybot finds here is a firewall setting. In this case the migration wizard is allowed to act as "server" through the windows firewall. This is only required if you export your system files and/or settings (windows migration) through the network to another computer. By default Windows will try to allow the migration wizard to act as a server through the windows firewall even if you migrate locally (for instance to a local hard disk).

There are some trojan horses replacing the seldom used migration wizard and using the fact that it is allowed to act as a server through the firewall.

It is recommended to fix this issue. If you do a migration through the network you can always allow the migration wizard to bypass the firewall.
    born in the shadow to die in the shadow, that is the fate of the shinobi

Spybot S&D Downloads

Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.

Thanks Yodama
    I do non of it you mentioned. Therefore I will Fix them.
    I'm not a Pro yet, therefore I need occasionally some Help.