Thread: Message "problems in the Include file c:

Default Message "problems in the Include file c:

Running the Spybot 1.6 scan on our LT and half way thru the scan, a message pop up "There are problems in the Include file. C:\program files\Spybot n Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi See "Include error.log' for details". So when I click 'ok' it will continue with the scan

When I try to Trojans.sbi I could not find it & neither can I find the error.log
    Any idea why is this message appears and how can I rectify it to make sure that Spybot is functioning properly? Thanks and Merry Christmas

Question Question

Are you sure your running the latest version (1.6.0.30/31 (Stable) or 1.6.1.41 (Beta)) as the error you've described is usually associated with using the Newer updates on pre-1.6 versions of Spybot?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You are right. I thought I have installed the spybot 1.6 in all our pc.Thanks and Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by shah602tw View Post
    Running the Spybot 1.6 scan on our LT and half way thru the scan, a message pop up "There are problems in the Include file. C:\program files\Spybot n Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi See "Include error.log' for details". So when I click 'ok' it will continue with the scan

When I try to Trojans.sbi I could not find it & neither can I find the error.log
    Any idea why is this message appears and how can I rectify it to make sure that Spybot is functioning properly? Thanks and Merry Christmas
    How did you resolve this problem? I have 3 error messages each time I scan:
    Malware.sbi
    Trojans.sbi
    TrojansC.sbi

Hello,

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy including the latest updates.

To see which version number and/or updates of Spybot - Search & Destroy you are using please run Spybot-S&D and choose "Help" --> "About" in the menu bar.
    There you can see which version you have and which updates are installed.
    It should be version 1.6.2 and the updates from the 2009/10/14.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot