Hi. I never got a response from my last post, and I was told to start a new thread. I apologize for any trouble, I am new to this forum. Anyway, let me explain the situation. Recently (it's been over a week now though) my laptop was infected with malware or some kind of spyware/virus... What would happen is that spybot's tea timer application kept popping up saying that my registry was changed. I would deny the change, but it kept happening. I looked in my startup entries for when windows boots up, and I noticed this line:

Code:
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [jobemefoma] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\beyezuki.dll",s
That was cause for concern, as I have never seen that before. So I went searching and found this forum and a thread regarding malware bytes and combofix. I followed that thread and ran spybot as well as malware bytes. I created a hijack this log BEFORE I used combofix, but I think the first log was still after using malware bytes and spybot. (malware bytes found some entries regarding Trojan.vundo.h) All my logs are in the original thread I posted here. I then proceeded to run the combofix, since I was unable to remove that startup entry, even when going to safemode. Now, I am simply awaiting some instruction to find out if I am still infected. I think combofix got rid of all traces, but I'm not sure. I do know that the "jobmefoma" startup entry has been deleted, and did not come back. I have not removed combofix yet, so I am waiting for help before I do anything further with my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Original Thread:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=41959