Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virtumonde - Spyware Doctor failed to remove

two text documents and the folder itself is all it found, incase you were wondering or if it mattered

In Memoriam -Always in our heart pskelley's Avatar

I do not run Spyware Doctor, do not trust anything it says and never asked for any information about it.

Thanks
    MS-MVP Consumer Security 2007-08-09
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

Quote Originally Posted by pskelley View Post
    I do not run Spyware Doctor, do not trust anything it says and never asked for any information about it.

Thanks
    I see... well nod32 and malware bytes both came up clean. Thank you for all the time you put in to help me solve my issue!

what I meant was that spyware doctor knows its a legit application but it found it anyway...I know you are quite busy and don't have time for small talk so i'm sorry for wasting your time :/

With all that being said, I can see why you don't use spyware doctor and I have moved on to use spybot S&D combined with MBAM as my primary defensive scanners

Also, I know you have a very stressful day dealing with people like me all the time and it probably gets quite annoying, I am very sorry for making this process more painful than it needed to be but I am quite grateful for the services you provided. I would not have been able to solve this issue without your help and I am forever in your debt. Thank you so much!!! You really did save my computer