hi all. first of all thanks to everybody who contributed the development of such a great program. i have been using spybot for quite a long time and it is by far the best anti-spyware program i have ever used.

for more than one year, i have had this problem of slow loading of msn messenger whenever i start it, or whenever it starts automatically with the start of windows xp. i posted my problem to various forums, including the forums of msgplus!, which is a famous msn messenger addon. no matter what i did (uninstalling msgplus, reinstalling msgplus, reinstalling or repairing msn messenger, updating everything, repairing registry, even defragmenting the disk) i could not solve the problem so i decided to live with it.

yesterday, i updated spybot from 1.3 to 1.4 and i faced with this new feature. popup messages started to appear at the right end of the screen whenever something changed in the registry. now i see that every time i start msn messenger (or it starts itself), spybot informs me that a value called "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background" has been added to registry. can this be the problem of msn messenger because the same popup did not appear when i installed the latest version of spybot to my laptop.

ps: is there any way to disable these popups without disabling teatimer/resident so that i have full protection but none of these right-corner popups?