I'm running Spybot 1.5.0.9. Following your instructions, I wind up at a list labelled "Resident 'Teatimer' (Protection of over-all system settings active." Here's the list:
17/09/2007 10:03:14 AM Allowed (based on user decision) value "WindowsWelcomeCenter" (new data: "rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter") added in System Startup user entry!
17/09/2007 1:50:34 PM Denied (based on user decision) value "ehTray.exe" (new data: "C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe") added in System Startup user entry!
When I said "Black & White list intact" I was referring to the list of allowed registry changes that I found in the settings for the resident icon. I assumed that when you referred to snapshots that this must be what you meant. So I wondered why it was full of changes when I'd expected that everything would be cleared when I'd followed your instructions. But I guess the list of registry changes wasn't what you were referring to, huh?

BTW: I haven't seen the teatimer popups today, but I haven't watched closely as my computer started up. I'm going to try that now....