Thread: Nice speed up from version 1.5.2 to 1.6.2! Well Done TEAM SPYBOT!

Thumbs up Nice speed up from version 1.5.2 to 1.6.2! Well Done TEAM SPYBOT!

I admit it. I've really been lagging behind in terms of major upgrades of Spybot S&D. I downloaded version 1.6.0 quite a while back from one of the largest mirror sites, but somehow I was busy and I never got around to doing that upgrade.

My machine is kind of old (1.6 GHz single core CPU).

For me the speed up between versions 1.5.2 and 1.6.2 was at least 50% faster ... if not 75%.

WELL DONE TEAM SPYBOT! A big thank you to Patrick and everybody else involved ... this is Great!

If I've put this post in the wrong place (maybe it should be in Tavern) please feel free to move it.

Hello,

Glad to hear.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Thumbs up

I'd like to add my thanks too. Unlike mrpete, I had v1.6.0 before getting the upgrade to 1.6.2. While 1.6.0 was fine, as all the versions of Spybot have been for me, 1.6.2 has taken the program up another notch and I think it's really great. My scan time has dropped by around 50% and K-Meleon gets immunised now too.

My thanks to Patrick and everyone on Team Spybot make this excellent program for us.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who helps us here with our problems and questions, I don't know what we'd do without you!