Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teatimer auto approving everything

Hi southdave,

Are you sure, you followed theese instructions:

A test version of TeaTimer only. To use this beta file, extract the downloaded archive into the main application folder (usually C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\). Make sure to close TeaTimer first if it is running (see Task Manager), and allow to overwrite system files (in case of doubt, make hidden files visible and delete old TeaTimer.exe first)

Best regards,
    -Matt-
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt

Hi Matt,

i did exactly that. I also confirmed the file version (1.6.6.32) from the file properties version dialog box.

Dave

mmm this gets odder by the minute.

I noticed that on my second PC it was working exactly as we wanted and the only difference between them was that i uninstalled and reinstalled to get the whole of spyot up to 1.6.2 as it didnt do it automatically. Whereas on my machine where it didnt work i just installed 1.6.2 on top of what i had.

I have just uninstalled the whole of Spybot on the broke machine and then reinstalled it and it is all working as expected now.

I dont know if the installer sets something particular on a clean install rather than an upgrade but it does seem todo something different.

Thanks to all that helped.

Cheers
    Dave