Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: immunize 'Safari' and 'Chrome'

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Is it considered a privacy threat? Like having a database of users?

The supposed "unique-id". Lol.

Default Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    It is not available yet, as they just do not have the "blocklist/blacklist (bad sites)" function like the way Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer has.
    I am a new forum member. I just joined to find out if I was doing something wrong when I run Spybot since it is only scanning Firefox and IE. If this is true that scanning is not available "yet" for Chrome, should I assume it never will be.I mean this post was in 2008. I would think if they were going to include Chrome, it would be by now, right? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singingsister57 View Post
    I am a new forum member. I just joined to find out if I was doing something wrong when I run Spybot since it is only scanning Firefox and IE. If this is true that scanning is not available "yet" for Chrome, should I assume it never will be.I mean this post was in 2008. I would think if they were going to include Chrome, it would be by now, right? Thanks
    Maybe they just never got a chance to do the research to learn the specifications of how Chrome implements this feature. Fortunately, Chromium is open-source, so they certainly have access to that information (in fact, everybody does, and I doubt that they would be averse to getting a nudge from someone who knows—start with the Phishing and Malware Protection feature).