Thread: I've been attacked by a weird trojan

Default I've been attacked by a weird trojan

I can't type that much because office scan keeps popping up with another alert, so I will be very brief. I'm scanning with spybot right now, but OfficeScan reports the file to be

C:\WINDOWS\Omupojolonizo.dll
    Virus Name: TROJ_HILOTI.S

I have not downloaded anything but RAD Game tools within the last week. It just showed up today and I'm scanning with spybot right now. I googled "Omupojolonizo.dll" and didn't get anything at all... Anyway, this is killing me and causing me to get very behind in my school work (home schooled). I have a system restor disk that the school sent for me to use any time the computer gets infected. It restores the system to it's shipped state, and it always works. But that takes an hour or so to do and I really can't afford to lose any of my school information in the process. I'll post info on what Spybot found when it is done scanning... Please help

Hello Guilty Sp4rk,

Did you miss this forum's stickied faq?
    "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)

If you can produce the HJT log please start a new topic.

Previous topic: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...962#post261962

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

I highly apologize. It took me a half hour to open opera, get to this page, and an hour to type my opening message because of ridiculous Office Scan alerts. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience I have caused. On a side note.. I sat and clicked ok on the Office Scan alerts til my hand was sore. After I got through 462 of them, the file was not in the directory anymore, nor was Office Scan going crazy. I have also gained all of my comp speed back and I'm no longer stalling. The fact that it returned no results of google, and is gone and I'm fine now, leads me to believe that it was made for the main purpose of causing alerts. BUT, I am no expert and will just run my school's restore disk. I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused.

Maybe a cookie will help =]

Hi Guilty Sp4rk,

No need to apologise. If you have any further problems it would be best for helpers to see a HJT log and could be easier to produce rather than running other scans.

Let us know.