Thread: The four columns of security for a safe online experience

Default The four columns of security for a safe online experience

In an Article named by The four columns of security for a safe online experience , SpyBot team recommended Avira Anti-Vir as only one recommended free anti-virus software.

I'd like another software to be added. I consider it very good, it have mail scanner and free. It is Avast Home Edition. Personally, I used to run it with SpyBot and there are no any problems or conflicts. I'm waiting SpyBot team's member to reply and tell me the team's opinion about Avast.
    for ($i = 0; $i != -1; $i++){
    echo "Best Regards";
    }

After reading your question, I was thinking of jumping onboard and asking for the Spybot team's opinion of Grisoft's AVG, too, then remembered that there's a sticky note in the Tavern forums, about recommended antiviruses, here: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=16242.

On the other hand, that post is two years old, and the performance and management of softwares can change, so maybe they'll have something new or different to say, on antiviruses?

Lightbulb currently...

both avast and antivir are holding the best marks for the free category.

See the av compares website or look here.

I agree with you; avast is awesome.

By the way, I also do not think that the article you referred to from the spybot page has been updated in a loooong time. haha
    Last edited by 129260; 2009-03-20 at 14:34.

Well! let this post to be an invitation to spybot team to update the regarded article.
    for ($i = 0; $i != -1; $i++){
    echo "Best Regards";
    }