Hi, I have various problems all of a sudden which i hope u guys can help me.

1.) i cant copy/paste files or folders or anything, i've tried right click copy, and when i right click and wanted to paste, the 'paste' is grayed out and im not able to paste anything. i've also tried ctrl-c ctrl-v which doesnt work too. And i cant drag the files or folders too.

2.) i cant open my internet explorer, when i click internet explorer, the window just open and close immediately in less than a sec.

3.) when i minimise my windows for any applications, it doesnt appear on the taskbar, the taskbar is always empty. I need to alt-tab to get from windows to windows.

I've run SDFIX & combofix and have attached the reports along this the hijackthis report.

All of my problems started after installing service pack 3 and i now have the taskbar back with start button (which works) but when i open a folder or program they open but nothing appears on the taskbar.

I have tried to uninstall service pack 3 but it says it can't find the file.

IE when clicked flashes on for a second then disappears

Please Help as i've spent hours reading up on my various problems. I can normally fix most problems well normally SDFix & combofix sort them out but this time to no avail
The HijackThis report is after running Combofix and then SDfix in that order

Thanks in advance
Alastair