Thread: Opinions?

Smile Opinions?

I'm just curious. Could you guys give me your opinion on some of my YouTube vids?

http://www.youtube.com/user/slothy100

I just really want some constructive criticism. Please forgive me, though. They're not that great.
    Last edited by slothmaster1; 2009-03-27 at 04:03.
    Personal Signature

Fav Software:
    Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Spybot-S&D, ZoneAlarm Firewall, and CamStudio

You do make good videos. But you may need to improve on your typing though (if possible for you). Other than that, everything's fine. Can I subscribe to your channel without having a youtube account??

P/S: For the video on "Speed up Firefox and Internet Explorer", the part for Firefox, what did you type after you entered about:config?? You didn't state it in your video... Thanks.

Smile

Thank you very much.
    I didn't say what to do? I'll fix that later today.

about:config

Type in max-connections. Then, change first value to 40 and second value to 25.

Type in pipelining. Change the first value to true by double-clicking. Then, change the second value to something like 10.
    Last edited by slothmaster1; 2009-03-28 at 17:40.
    Personal Signature

Fav Software:

Unfortunately, no. It is required that you have a YouTube account to subscribe (I'm pretty sure, anyway).
    Personal Signature

Fav Software:

Thumbs up

Hi slothmaster1,

I replied to your previous thread concerning your videos and gave some advice. Not sure if you managed to see it: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=35470

Good luck,

honda

Quote Originally Posted by slothmaster1 View Post
    Unfortunately, no. It is required that you have a YouTube account to subscribe (I'm pretty sure, anyway).
    Aw...... I was hoping that i could get the updates on your channel without having to create a Youtube account. But i put your channel under "My Favourites" so i guess i still can get updates about the new videos you've uploaded...

With those changes to the max-connections, the speed of the browser loading increases??
    Last edited by chewdz; 2009-03-29 at 10:31.

Smile

Thank you for showing an interest!

Thank you for commenting honda12.
    Personal Signature

Fav Software:

chewd,

I'm not very familiar with the max connections but I don't think tweaking to to a higher lever might speed up anything. It can possibly in result in something unwanted. If your connection logically operates at this speed and can only go as fast tweaking it might give a reasonable improvement. For me, a speed improvement might be the browser that I'm using. So far Google Chrome seems pretty good.

I see... But how do I upload videos to Youtube?? I tried but the upload failed...