I've found that (what I hope is) a temporary workaround is to simply "undo" Spybot's immunization. This will allow access to these "erroneously" blocked sites. Hopefully, in the very near term, an update addressing this admitted faux pas will be released and one can then reimmunize the system.

My two cents worth on what seems to have triggered this:

While popups and advertisements are a) annoying, b) resource consuming (especially if you're relegated to dialup access, as I am) and c) in some cases in some people's minds cross the line from commerce to malice, they also do not in my mind in and of themselves fit the mainstream definition of malware. Advertising can be found in virtually every human culture with any degree of sophistication and has ultimately footed the bills (i.e. - made it possible) for a great many otherwise tenuous human endeavors. While I doubt AFF will be recorded in posterity as a great human undertaking, nonetheless it obviously is providing a desired service to a great many people (of whom I am one). If their ads are obtrusive, as consumers we have choices: live with it, block the particular content (my own personal favorite) or just cease to use the site altogether.

Put another way, I agree with this...:
Quote Originally Posted by JustHereOnce
I'd be completely happy if the site was blocked on Spybot as long as there was an option of unblocking sites that people still wanted to associate with. That way it would protect people who had no interest in the site and still allow others to visit if they wished.