Thread: Scheduled Task-doesn't d.load/Immunize

Default Scheduled Task-doesn't d.load/Immunize

I just found out that I can schedule S.D.

I would like clarify that when this program runs it does not download the latest updates and nor does it immunize.

Thanks

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

It can if you add the following paramters:
    • /autoupdate
    • /autoimmunize

For additional information on scheduling parameters that can be used, see the following:

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Can you tell me how to do that? Or give me a link.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Firefighter:

When you go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode > Settings > Scheduler and use the Add button the following scheduled task is added:
    • Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task

By default it is added with a Run parameter of:
    • "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOCHECK

If you also check "Fix problems after scheduled scan" this additional parameter is added:
    • /AUTOFIX

If you also check "Close program after finishing schedule" this additional parameter is added:
    • /AUTOCLOSE

After the schedule task has been added, additional parameters can be added in either of two ways:
    1. Go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode > Settings > Scheduler > click on the Edit button > add the following parameters after the other parameters in the Run statement:
      • /AUTOUPDATE /AUTOIMMUNIZE
    2. Do a Start > Control Panel > Performance and Maintenance (if in category view) > Scheduled Tasks > right click on the Spybot - Search & Destroy - Scheduled Task item > select Properties > add the parameters as above.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.