So I downloaded spybot S&D because i couldn't run malwarebytes because of malware that i already had, but spybot wouldn't run either. i then found out that if i renamed MWB then it would run, which worked and got rid of that problem, but i noticed that my results were being redirected after clicking on the links, which i want to fix. I couldn;t run spybot, so i redownloaded and installed it after uninstalling and restarting my computer. Well, i had the little icon in the bottom right hand corner of my screen that said it was running, but when i double clicked on the ison on the desktop, or on SDMain in the program folder, Spybot wouldn't run. so then i renamed SDMain thinking that this would work. well, needless to say, it didn't, the only difference was i would get a vlack box that would pop up for a second and then disappear. I also have the problem that now my printer "won't communicate" with my computer when i try to print, although it is perfectly fine when i check on it in the control panel. All of these problems seem to be in accordance with each other, and i need some serious help with this crap.