Thread: 10,561 items in immunization?

Default 10,561 items in immunization?

I just updated a while ago, and, as far as I can remember, I have never seen this many immunization "items?" in one update. The total was somewhat larger.
    I might mention, that I disabled TeaTimer just before updating, because I believe that it really slows down my connection and download time. Immunize sure does take a long time too. I usually keep TeaTimer/Resident running all of the time, but lately, I have been noticing things really dragging.

Whatever info you can provide will be appreciated.

Hi mitcorb,

10561 items should be ok after the last Spybot update from yesterday.

Can you attach a screenshot from your immunization (= where we can see the immunization from all your browsers and Global (Hosts) ) ? Therefore, open Spybot and click Immunize.
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt

Default reply to Matt

Matt:
    I was unable to capture a complete image of the immunization screen for some unknown reason. And then I was unable to attach the partial image to my reply. Then I ran out of time at that point and had to log out. I hope you are still monitoring this.

Your reply was sufficient, anyway.
    Thanks for your interest.

I will be back with other questions after I review my Startup process list. And yes, I have seen Pacman's page.

Best wishes,
    mitcorb

Hi mitcorb,

with the update from today, Spybot should immunize for example 10,572 items at "Global (Hosts)".

If you have any questions, please feel free to answer.
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt

This is something I wanted to ask long time ago, but I guess never reminded of doing it so.

Does Spybot team actually removes unresolvable entries from the HOSTS file in each update?

Thanks